Bungalow 5, LLC (B5) has been a premier destination for designers and boutique retailers, offering a unique collection of furniture and accessories via wholesale channels including sales ambassadors, a gated on-line shopping cart, and four showrooms which showcase the brand and provide a concierge-level customer service experience.
Today, our organization has embarked on a journey of transformation and growth including a rebranding under the new name Villa & House, LLC the opening of our first retail-showroom in tandem with the development of a retail shopping cart functionality, and an ongoing review of our platforms and processes to ensure we deliver the highest level of customer service across all our sales channels.
What differentiates the organization from other high-end purveyors of furniture and accessories is our focus on fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration and our highly loyal customer base. Our culture empowers team members to own their jobs and employ imagination and curiosity in achieving excellence. Our customers are our most important asset. They are always at the center of everything we do. This leads us to evaluate our successes based on whether they improve the customer experience of our brand. The company continues to reinvest in new technologies that enhance the customer experience. We meet customers where they are and strive to offer customers a seamless experience across showrooms, online, and remote digital selling.
On-site Sales Associate for our New York Showroom.
At Bungalow 5, every showroom visitor is a guest whom we are hosting. Being a wonderful host requires being able to engage and excite through conversation and storytelling.
Bungalow 5 is looking for wonderful hosts, who can relate our story, “A Modern Take On Classic Luxury”, to showroom visitors and clients alike.
Client Relations/Sales Support departments, “Brand Specialists” (and everything in between). Hardworking goal driven individuals who really care about their clients and the exceptional service they provide, internally and externally.
Our team members are multi-disciplined. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with a interior design background.
· Fulfill procedures and responsibilities with accuracy and timeliness
· Maintain excellent client relations via all communication platforms
· Ensure a superior positive interaction, internally and customer facing
· Demonstrate creativity and originality, ensure a positive experience for clients and coworkers alike
· Maintain a high level of knowledge about the interior design and wholesale furniture industries
· Ad hoc projects as assigned by management
· Previous customer service experience within wholesale, retail, or design industries. Luxury goods experience is a plus
· Professionalism in approach
· Effective and powerful written and oral communication skills
· Analytical and logical approach to problem solving
· Skilled at listening, reading, and comprehending
· Strict attention to detail
· Acute time management
-Curiosity about system functions and ability to independently learn and navigate software platforms
We have openings for this position in Saddle Brook, NJ, NYC and Dallas, TX.
· Competitive salary
· Health benefits with generous company contribution
· 401k with employee match
· Vacation, PTO, Sick Days
Job Type: Full-time
Your application was submitted successfully.